Heavy Duty 300kg Standard Archive Shelving
- Height: 1765mm-2730mm, Width: 1800mm, Depth: 450mm
- Box dimensions: External - 265h x 338w x 445d, Internal - 257h x 314w x 406d
- Boltless steel shelving with adjustable shelves
- Manufactured from premium-grade European steel
- High-density chipboard shelves
- Load capacity per shelf: 300kg UDL*
- Tested and certified to European manufacturing and safety standards
- Corrugated cardboard archive boxes
- Suitable for storing files, folders, ring-binders and A4 documents
- Shelving dimensions allow boxes to be double-stacked to maximise storage space
- Archive Boxes and Shelving Bays both available separately
Accessible, high density archiving that combines industrial-strength, steel shelving with custom-fitting, cardboard archive boxes.
Simple, tap-together boltless assembly with adjustable-height shelves and the potential to join bays - either back-to-back or end-to-end this allows the system to be adapted to any type or quantity of archiving. Each box can carry up to 20kg.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load.