Heavy Duty 400kg Standard Archive Shelving
- Height: 1937mm-2629mm, Width: 1830mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm-915mm
- Box dimensions: External - 265h x 338w x 445d, Internal - 257h x 314w x 406d
- Heavy Duty steel shelving bay with cardboard Archive Boxes
- Fully-adjustable chipboard shelves with steel central supports
- Simple and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder-coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Shelving supplied with custom-fitting Archive Boxes with Lids
- Manufactured from single-walled corrugated-board
- Supplied flat-packed with simple snap-lock assembly
Heavy duty shelving bay designed for heavier-weight loads and the long-term bulk storage of files, folders, personal papers, ring binders and A4 documents.
Industrial-grade modular shelving that can be adapted to both the type of documents stored and the available storage space.
The shelving is supplied with our standard fast-build Archive Boxes. The boxes are sized to hold Lever Arch and Transfer File boxes and have a content weight capacity of up to 20kg each.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.