Heavy Duty Single Sided Cantilever Racking Starter Bays
PLEASE NOTE: Cantilever Racking uses the economical starter/extension build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to the starter bay to store both multiple and single, longer lengths. Single and Double sided extension bays can be found by choosing your preferred type from the "Other Options" drop-down menu.
- Height: 3000mm-5000mm, Width: 900mm-1500mm, Depth: 600mm-1200mm
- Manufactured from welded, structured-steel sections with bolted bracings
- Allows secure loading of long and heavy loads
- Height adjustable arms (150mm increments)
- Secured with 2x high-tensile steel bolts per arm
- Powder-coated Blue and high-visibility Orange finish
- Extend with additional add-on extension bays
- Available as single and double sided bays and in a variety of sizes/load capacities
- Additional arms available separately
- Certified to British Safety Standards
- Load capacity per 600mm arm: 500kg
- Load capacity per 750mm arm: 500kg
- Load capacity per 1000mm arm: 1000kg
- Load capacity per 1200mm arm: 1000kg
Industrial-grade with a maximum load capacity of up to 1000kgs per arm*. Used for storing timber, conduit, piping, strip metal and longer general loads.
Cross bracing (available separately) is however required for every 4th bay in a run.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please note: this product is made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled once ordered. As these items are made specifically to your request, they are also excluded from our returns policy unless damaged or faulty. Please contact our friendly sales team should you need further help or advice before ordering: 0800 140 4600.