Industrial 340kg Boltless Chipboard Shelving 6 Level & 10 Dividers
- 1980mm high industrial-grade shelving
- Used by thousands of businesses across Europe for light industrial use
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340kg UDL*
- Available in a range of width and depth size options
- Powder-coated premium-grade steel frame
- Complete with 6 adjustable shelves & 10 adjustable shelf dividers
- Shelf levels adjust on a 38mm pitch (every 1.5 inches)
- Extra protection flush-fitting chipboard shelves
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Stud-and-keyhole design - no nuts or bolts, just tap together with a rubber mallet
- Available in three colour configurations: Blue & Orange, Blue & Grey, Grey
- Manufactured to certified FEM standards
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
From warehouse picking to archive storage and everything in between, our premium-grade, industrial shelving is the adjustable and versatile system designed to meet your storage needs. Store up to a staggering 340kg UDL* per shelf; with each bay comprising of 6x fully-adjustable shelves, you can position each level in height to fit the items you're storing. Organise your items more efficiently with the adjustable shelf dividers; whether you're looking to create sections for picking, organising your stock or provide dedicated spaces to suit your household items, we've got the application sorted. No nuts or bolts make for a quick assembly, the beams simply tap together using a rubber mallet so you can be using the units in a matter of minutes.