Industrial 340kg Value Archive Shelving 4 Level
- Height: 990mm, Width: 915mm-1525mm, Depth: 455mm
- Box dimensions: External - 260h x 285w x 380d, Internal - 250h x 275w x 355d
- Boltless steel shelving bay with 4x fully-adjustable chipboard shelves
- Simple and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder-coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Shelving supplied with custom-fitting Archive Boxes and Box Lids
- Manufactured from single-walled corrugated-board
- Supplied flat-packed with simple snap-lock assembly
Compact shelving bay designed for the long-term bulk storage of files, folders, personal papers, ring binders and A4 documents.
Industrial-grade boltless steel shelving that can be adapted easily to the type of documents stored and the available storage space. Uses 4 fully-adjustable chipboard decks that sit flush against the low-profile steel beams and can each hold loads of up to 340kg UDL*.
The shelving is supplied with our standard fast-build Archive Boxes. These heavy-duty cardboard boxes are sized to hold Lever Arch and Transfer File boxes and have a content weight capacity of up to 20kg each.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.