Industrial Galvanised Steel Shelving Extension Bays
- Height: 2000mm-3000mm, Width: 1000mm-1250mm, Depth: 400mm-800mm
- Heavy duty steel shelving with galvanised finish and 5x shelves
- Finish resistant to impact, chipping and flaking
- Precision-folded sheet-steel shelves
- Cost effective Starter Bay and Extension Bay add-on build system
- Simple boltless assembly just tap shelf connectors into uprights
- Shelf height adjustment: 25mm increments
- Load capacity per bay: up to 3000kg UDL*
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 330kg UDL* (up to 350kg UDL* with optional support bars)
- Manufactured and tested to FEM standards
- Supplied with metal feet
- Available in choice of widths and depths and with additional shelves and support bars
- Please note: a 7mm spanner is required to attach feet to uprights
Reinforced steel shelving with a corrosion and rust resistant galvanised steel finish. Suitable for damp and cold environments and for catering, medical and other working areas requiring higher standards of hygiene.
The shelving used the economic and versatile add-on build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to a single starter bay. Note: The Starter Bay includes wire cross-bracing.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.