Stainless Steel Wire Kitchen Shelving
- Ideal for Kitchens, Catering and Medical applications
- Stainless Steel finish for areas where hygiene is important
- Wire shelf levels allow for air-flow and better visibility
- 1.2mm thick 304 Grade stainless steel shelves
- Easy to disassemble and reassemble regularly
- Corrosion resistant - great in damp environments
- Features adjustable feet to help with uneven floor
- Levels are adjustable in height every 40mm
- Extra levels and castors available as accessories
Stainless Steel Wire Kitchen Shelving is most commonly used in kitchens, canteens, hospitals, and other medical areas where hygiene is of the utmost importance. The stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and manufactured in Great Britain from 1.2mm thick 304 Grade steel. Shelves are easy to clean and the additional benefits of wire shelves allow for better airflow, improved visibility and the reduction of dust accumulation.
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum overall capacity when castors are fitted is 225kg.
Please note: this product is made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled once ordered. As these items are made specifically to your request, they are also excluded from our returns policy unless damaged or faulty. Please contact our friendly sales team should you need further help or advice before ordering: 0800 140 4600.