Vertical Storage Rack System
- Vertical storage for pipes, steel and timber
- Fully-welded cylindrical steel structure
- Storage capacity per bay: 250kg UDL *
- Safely store items up to 2.5m in length
- Each bay opening measures: 250w x 600d
- Steel-plate base with pre-drilled holes for securing to the floor
- Floor fixing bolts available separately
- Epoxy powder-coated blue steel enhances durability
- Compartment system allows for safely stored and efficiently organised loads
- Commonly used in factories, industrial workshops and engineering environments
- We recommend the racking system is securely bolted to the floor to ensure safe loading and increase stability
- Please note: this product is delivered fully-assembled
Stow away those frustratingly hard to store items, whether it's steel, timber or pipes, our vertical storage rack systems have you covered. Choose from 4, 6 or 8 bays, with each bay measuring 250mm wide you'll have plentiful storage for all your lengthy items. Save on floor space and wave goodbye to storing items horizontally with these essential racks, capable of safely holding items up to 2 metres in length. Manufactured from strong, cylindrical steel welded onto a rigid steel-plate base, you'll have total confidence in storing weighty loads up to 250kg per each bay. The fully-welded frame saves you the time and hassle of assembly, as these units are delivered fully-assembled, ready to organise your storage space.
* UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Please note: this product is made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled once ordered. As these items are made specifically to your request, they are also excluded from our returns policy unless damaged or faulty. Please contact our friendly sales team should you need further help or advice before ordering: 0800 140 4600.