3x Heavy Duty 400kg Boltless Chipboard Shelving 4 Level Special Offer
- Height: 1980mm, Width: 1525 - 1830mm, Depth: 610mm
- Includes free assembly mallet and tie plates
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel shelving with 4x fully-adjustable chipboard shelves
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Available in Blue & Orange, Blue & Galvanised or all Galvanised
- Decks sit flush against the steel beams
- 4 steel central-support beams
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
Industrial-grade racking designed for warehouse, workshop and factory use but also commonly used in garages, storerooms and picking areas.
The four 15mm thick chipboard shelves sit on top of the beams and flush inside the protecting steel uprights. This enhances the overall strength and rigidity of the racking and gives the bay a neat, snag-free finish.
The HD is an industrial shelving system that is suitable for both intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.