Industrial Interlocking Vinyl Floor Tiles
- Height: 14mm, Width: 495mm, Depth: 495mm
- Manufactured from recycled black plastic
- Studded or Checker-Plate surface with anti-fatigue cushioning
- Protects floor, insulates against the cold and minimises potential for slipping
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Fire, water and wear resistant
- Easy to lay, move and cut
- Requires no adhesives - simply loose lay and tap joints together with a rubber mallet
- Available with bevelled edging strips in Black or Yellow
- Cut edging to make inner and outer corner pieces
- Tile depth: 14mm
- Tile dimensions: 495 x 495mm
- Note: when 2x tiles are connected the total width is reduced by 25mm
Interlocking vinyl floor tiles with a choice of checker plate or studded surfaces. Jigsaw-style connecting, easy-to-trim sizing and bevelled edging strips (available separately) allows tiles to be configured to any floor space. Used in factories, garages, workshops, gyms, utility rooms, exhibition halls and showrooms.
Available as a single Sample piece, please contact us to request one.