Heavy Duty 400kg 270w x 420d Parts Storage Bin Shelving
- Height: 1677mm-1980mm, Width: 1525mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm
- Bin dimensions: External - 175h x 270w x 420d, Internal - 172h x 245w x 340d
- Profiled-steel shelving with plastic bins
- 15mm thick chipboard shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Steel central support beams
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Powder-coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Stackable plastic parts bins
- Manufactured from impact-resistant thermoplastic
- Reinforced sides and bases
- Bins available in Red, Blue or Clear plastic
- Additional bins, metal feet, wall brackets and tie plates are all available separately
Combining industrial-grade steel shelving with plastic parts bins at a great value price.
Boltless steel shelving suitable for the factory, the commercial workshop or for assembly and repair applications. Constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange, the bay is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL* on each of its levels. The high-density, 15mm-thick chipboard shelves are each supported with a central support beam and can be adjusted on a 38mm pitch.
The Kit-deal includes the shelving and custom-fitting plastic parts bins. Manufactured from impact-resistant, food-grade thermoplastic, the reinforced bins have wide front-openings and open tops to aid identification of content and simplify picking. They are also fully stackable so can be used for separate, stand-alone storage.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load.