Heavy Duty 400kg Boltless Galvanised Steel Shelving 4 Level
- Height: 1980mm-2440mm, Width: 1525mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm-610mm
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel shelving with 4x galvanised-steel shelves
- Removable steel shelves with corrosion and rust resistant galvanised finish
- Suitable for oily products, regular cleaning and cold or damp environments
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- 4 steel central-support beams
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
Industrial-grade racking designed for factory, workshop and warehouse use but also commonly used in garages, storerooms and picking areas.
Galvanised-steel shelf panels sit on top of strong C-section beams and flush inside the protecting steel uprights. This enhances the overall strength and rigidity of the racking and gives the bay a neat, snag-free finish. The HD with galvanised shelves is a heavy duty shelving system that is suitable for storing oils, solvents and most acids and alkalis and for both intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.