Heavy Duty 400kg Boltless Melamine Shelving 4 Level
- Height: 1980mm-2440mm, Width: 1220mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm-1220mm
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel shelving with 4x wipe-clean melamine shelves
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- 4 steel central-support beams
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
Industrial-grade racking designed for warehouse, workshop and factory use but also commonly used in garages, storerooms and picking areas.
Four melamine shelves sit on top of the beams and flush inside the protecting steel uprights. This enhances the overall strength and rigidity of the racking and gives the bay a neat, snag-free finish. The shelves are designed for a clean working environment and are resistant to oils, solvents and most acids and alkalis.
The HD is an industrial shelving system that is suitable for both intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.