Heavy Duty 400kg Heavy Duty Archive Shelving
- Height: 1997mm-2317mm, Width: 1830mm, Depth: 455mm-915mm
- Box dimensions: External - 320h x 322w x 480d, Internal - 310h x 300w x 440d
- Heavy Duty steel shelving bay with Heavy Duty Archive Boxes
- Fully-adjustable chipboard shelves with steel central supports
- Simple and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder-coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Shelving supplied with larger-sized Archive Boxes with Lids
- Boxes feature integrated handle and cable-tie holes
Heavy duty shelving bay designed for heavier-weight loads and the long-term bulk storage of larger-sized files, folders, personal papers, ring binders and documents.
Industrial-grade modular steel shelving that can be adapted to both the type of documents stored and the available storage space. Supplied with our Heavy Duty Document Boxes. The larger-sized boxes can be secured with cable ties and have a content weight capacity of up to 25kg each.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load.