Heavy Duty 800kg Boltless Galvanised Steel Shelving 4 Level
- Height: 1980mm, Width: 1525mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm-610mm
- Profiled premium-grade European steel racking with 4x galvanised steel shelves
- Removable steel shelves with corrosion and rust resistant galvanised finish
- Suitable for oily products, regular cleaning and cold or damp environments
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 800kg UDL*
- Powder coated in tough, high visibility Orange and Blue
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with steel shelf supports and protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets, labels and an assembly mallet are all available separately
The galvanised-steel shelf panels are rust and corrosion resistant and are resistant to oils, solvents and most acids and alkalis and ideal for use in clean working environments. They are reinforced with steel central supports and sit on top of the beams and flush inside the protecting uprights. This enhances the overall rigidity of the rackling and provides the bay with a neat, snag-free finish.
The heavy duty, industrial grade racking is purpose-designed for manual loading in warehouses, workshops and factories. Built with C-section beams to the front and rear of the framework, and L-section beams locking the sides, it is suitable for both intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.