Heavy Duty 800kg Boltless Melamine Shelving 4 Level
- Height: 1980mm, Width: 1525mm-2440mm, Depth: 455mm-915mm
- Profiled premium-grade European steel racking with 4 fully-adjustable, wipe-clean melamine decks
- Easy and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 800kg UDL*
- Powder coated in tough, high visibility Orange and Blue
- Flush-fitting decks ensure neat, uncluttered finish
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with steel shelf supports and protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets, labels and an assembly mallet are all available separately
The melamine-faced shelves are resistant to oils, solvents and most acids and alkalis and ideal for use in clean working environments. They are reinforced with steel central supports and sit on top of the beams and flush inside the protecting uprights. This enhances the overall rigidity of the rackling and provides the bay with a neat, snag-free finish.
The heavy duty, industrial grade racking is purpose-designed for manual loading in warehouses, workshops and factories. Built with C-section beams to the front and rear of the framework and L-section beams locking the sides, it is suitable for both intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.