Heavy Duty 850kg Longspan Standard Archive Shelving Starter Bays
PLEASE NOTE: This page is for Starter Bays only, Extension Bays are available by choosing "Extension Bays" from the "Other Options" drop-down menu.
- Height: 2000mm, Width: 1825mm-2700mm, Depth: 900mm
- Box dimensions: External - 265h x 338w x 445d, Internal - 257h x 314w x 406d
- Longer-length, greater-depth modular shelving with cardboard archive boxes
- Fully-assembled end frames with blue powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- Stamped-steel, single-piece support beams with high-visibility orange finish
- 3x 22mm P2 chipboard shelves per bay with steel deck supports to enhance the resilience of the shelves and prevent local distortion
- Load capacity per level: up to 850kg UDL*
- Beams lock into place with safety clips and can be adjusted on 50mm heights
- Cost effective add-on build system
- Supplied with custom-fitting, fast-build Archive Boxes
- Simple snap-lock assembly - just push corners together to lock base
- Suitable for Lever Arch files, folders, ring binders and A4 documents
- Starter Bay includes: 2x end frames with bracing, 6x support beams, 3x chipboard shelves, 4x levelling plates and floor fixings
- Extension bay includes: 1x end frame with bracing, 6x support beams, 3x chipboard shelves, 2x levelling plates and floor fixings
Industrial-grade shelving designed for the manual loading of greater quantities of archived papers. Used in industrial, commercial and retail environments for long, unrestricted storage.
Please Note: The Longspan Archive Shelving uses the economical starter/extension bay build system. This enhances the rigidity of the shelving and allows multiple extension bays to be added.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.