Heavy Duty Longspan Racking Frames
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Racking is sold as individual Frames and Levels. You will require a minimum of two frames and one level to create your first bay of racking. This first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one frame and one level to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Frames only, for Chipboard Levels & Galvanised Levels please choose your preferred product from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Height: 1500mm-3000mm, Depth: 600mm-900mm
- High load-capacity end frames
- Suitable for multi-level loading
- Supplied fully assembled
- Powder-coated blue finish
- Galvanised bracing
- 50mm height adjustments
- Available in 600 and 900mm depths
- Longer-length modular shelving
- Allows continuous spans of up to 2700mm
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage beneath first level
Fully assembled end frames with powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing. Longspan frames can be coupled with either chipboard levels or galvanised steel levels depending upon your personal requirements. Longspan Racking is industrial-strength offering longer-length continuous spans of up to 2700mm. The system is designed for the manual storage of bulky items and heavy loads. First levels can be set at height in order to store pallets on the floor and bulky hand-loaded items on the shelves above.