Heavy Duty Longspan Tyre Racking Extension Bays
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Tyre Racking is sold as Starter Bays and Extension Bays. You will require a minimum of two frames and one Starter Bay, this first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one extension bay to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Extension Bays only, for Starter Bays please choose "Starter Bays" from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Height: 1500mm-3000mm, Width: 1200mm-1900mm, Depth: 400mm
- Longer-length tyre racking with multi-level storage
- Fully-assembled end frames with powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- Up to 6x welded support beams with high-visibility orange finish
- Load capacity per level: up to 300kg UDL*
- Mecalux-patented connection system
- Safety-clip rail locking
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage beneath first level
- Cost effective add-on Starter/Extension bay build system
Commercial-grade tyre racking system designed for the manual loading and storage of different tyre sizes.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.