Industrial 340kg Boltless Chipboard Shelving 1980mm High
- Height: 1980mm-3050mm, Width: 915mm-1525mm, Depth: 305mm-915mm
- Premium-grade, profiled European steel with 6 fully-adjustable chipboard decks
- Easy and quick to build. Just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder coated in a tough Blue and high visibility Orange finish
- Flush-fitting decks ensure neat, uncluttered profile
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Tie plates, wall brackets, location labels and an assembly mallet are all available separately
The medium duty version of our Industrial shelving range. Uses the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design and, with a fully modular construction, can be adapted to both the products and, with the addition of extension bays and tie-plates, the available storage space too.
Manufactured from premium-grade European steel - in a powder-coated blue and high-visibility orange finish - and supplied with 6 fully-adjustable chipboard decks. Designed to sit flush against the low-profile steel beams, the 15mm decks can hold loads of up to 340kg UDL* and benefit from the snag-free, edge-protection of the surrounding steel.
A flexible and versatile shelving system for commercial and light industrial use.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.