Industrial 340kg Boltless Galvanised Steel Shelving 2440mm High
- Height: 2440mm, Width: 915mm-1220mm, Depth: 305mm-610mm
- Premium-grade European steel with 6 galvanised-steel shelves
- Removable steel shelves suitable for oily products, regular cleaning and damp or cold environments
- Corrosion and rust resistant galvanised finish
- Easy and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder coated in a tough Blue and high visibility Orange finish
- Flush-fitting, snag-free shelves protected by surrounding steel beams
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Tie plates, wall brackets, location labels and an assembly mallet are all available separately
The medium duty version of our Industrial shelving range. Uses the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design and, with a fully modular construction, can be adapted to both the products and, with the addition of extension bays and tie-plates, the available storage space too.
A flexible and versatile shelving system for commercial and light industrial use.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.