Industrial 340kg Lever Arch File Shelving
- Height: 915mm-1980mm, Width: 915mm, Depth: 305mm-610mm
- European-sourced steel shelving bay with fully-adjustable chipboard shelves
- Easy and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder coated in hardwearing Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting decks ensure neat, uncluttered finish
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Supplied with custom-fitting Lever Arch file holders
- Pre-folded corrugated-card holders with self-locking tabs
- Each holder can store 5x A4 files
- Use to organise filing systems and to prevent files from falling sideways
Combining a heavy-duty steel shelving bay with custom-fitting Lever Arch file holders. Boltless steel shelving with a durable powder-coated blue and high-visibility orange finish. 15mm thick adjustable chipboard shelves sit flush against the low-profile steel beams and can each hold loads of up to 340kg UDL*. They also benefit from the snag-free, impact-protection of the surrounding steel.
The shelving is supplied with cardboard file holders. Each holder accommodates 5x Lever Arch Files and, when not in use, will maintain the clean and uncluttered look of the bay and stop the surrounding files from falling.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load.