Pallet Kit 3 For 12x 900mm Pallets
- 2x bay kit of Mecalux Pallet Racking 1x Starter Bay and 1x Extension Bay)
- Load capacity: up to 2000kg UDL* per level
- Fully-assembled end frames complete with galvanised cross-bracing
- Cataphoresis-coated blue end frames
- Each bay is 2700mm wide
- Powder-coated beam levels
- Designed with Mecalux-patented hook connector system
- 5 Years manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind
- Starter and add-on bay system allows you to extend for limitless palletised storage
- Adapt your bays with our large range of components, accessories and size options available from stock
- Conforms to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards
- FEM compliant & conforms to all relevant safety regulations to European standards
* UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Industrial, robust and dependable, enhance any demanding environment with our complete 2x Bay Pallet Racking Kits; the elite for extensive palletised storage. Sold in a starter and extension bay combinations to allow you to create wider storage without compromising on rigidity. Suitable for forklift loading, you can be sure our heavy-duty kits are durable, long-lasting and capable for intensive use. This system boasts versatility; whether you're looking to adapt your storage solution with additional levels or increase the span to give yourself access to limitless pallet storage; the pallet-possibilities are endless!
Pallet racking must be a minimum of 2 bays in length, with each bay having a minimum of 2 levels. Single, stand-alone bays or bays with a single level are not recommended. This racking is designed for industrial and intensive use. As a result, this should be installed only by qualified, professional installers onto a structurally sound floor.
Load capacities will waver according to the specifications and layout of the racking. Weight loadings given are maximum loads. Please contact our design team experts for any technical or safety advice regarding recommended loads, layouts or intended use.