Pallet Racking Beams
PLEASE NOTE: Pallet racking is sold as Frames and Beams separately. You will require a minimum of three frames and four pairs of beams to create your starter bay. For safety reasons it is strongly recommended that runs of racking feature a minimum of 3 frames and 2 levels per bay. For further information please contact our design specialists on 01452 221443.
This page is for Beams only, for Frames please choose "Frames" from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Width: 1150mm-3300mm
- Load capacity of up to 3600kg UDL*
- 2x process-manufactured beams with integrated locking pins
- Shaped profile construction with stamped ends
- Powder-coated high-visibility Orange finish
- Mecalux-patented connection system
- Safety-clip beam locking prevents accidental dislodgement
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
- End frames, additional beams and racking accessories are all available from stock
Industrial pallet racking designed for storing palletised loads with forklift trucks. Manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards, FEM compliant, tested by TuV to European standards and conforming to all relevant safety regulations.
Please note that this racking system is designed for industrial-weight loads and intensive commercial use. It should only be installed by professional, qualified installers onto a structurally sound base. It should also be purchased in a combination that is at least 2 bays in length. Single, stand-alone bays and bays with single beam levels are not recommended. Please refer to the Assembly Instructions - or speak to a member of our Design Team - if you require more technical information or advice about the layout, the maximum load weights or the intended use.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to beam width.