Pallet Racking Galvanised Wire Mesh Decks
- Modular starter and extension system to create unrestricted storage
- Simple self-assembly, beams lock into place with safety clips
- Starter bays are supplied with 2x pre-assembled end frames and 3x 22mm p2 Chipboard Levels
- Powder-coated , premium-grade steel
- End frames include cross-bracing for extra rigidity
- Load capacity per level: 200kg - 850kg UDL*, depending on option selected
- Complete with floor fixings and levelling plates
- Levels can be adjusted every 50mm in height to suit your items
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage when the lower level is raised
- Also available with Galvanised-steel shelf panels and steel deck supports
- Create continuous runs of storage and adapt onto your starter bay using our Longspan Extension bays; the rigid, cost-effective way to create endless spans of storage
Take advantage of limitless storage for all those bulky and hard-to-store items, using our multi-purpose, industrial-grade, Heavy-Duty Longspan Shelving Kits. This adaptable design works as a starter bay and extension add-on bay system, to create greater spans of unrestricted storage . Versatile for use and allows a range of stored items, whether you're looking for chipboard shelves or galvanised decks , you can be sure to adapt the units to suit your intended purpose. The industrial -grade steel delivers huge load capacities, to help house all your bulky and heavy items for convenient, open-access.
Please note: Pallet racking frames, beams and chipboard decks are not included. The prices below relate to galvanised wire mesh decks only.