Heavy Duty Longspan Garment Racking Chipboard Levels
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Garment Racking is sold as individual Frames, Hanging Rails and Levels. You will require a minimum of two frames and one pair of hanging rails or one level to create your first bay of racking. This first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one frame and one pair of hanging rails or one level to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Levels only, for Frames or Hanging Rails please choose your preferred product from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Width: 1200mm-1900mm, Depth: 600mm-900mm
- Longer-length modular shelving
- 2x stamped-steel, single-piece support beams (i.e. process-manufactured and without welded joins)
- 22mm thick chipboard shelves
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 810kg UDL*
- Safety-clip beam locking
Longspan Garment Racking levels. Industrial-strength shelving with longer-length continuous spans of up to 1900mm. Levels can be added above, beneath or between garment racking beams to store stock or accessories that do not require hanging from the garment rails.
PLEASE NOTE: Hanging garments extend by approximately 300mm from each side of the racking. Extra aisle space therefore needs to be included in any fitting dimensions
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.