Heavy Duty Longspan Garment Racking Hanging Rails
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Garment Racking is sold as individual Frames, Hanging Rails and Levels. You will require a minimum of two frames and one pair of hanging rails or one level to create your first bay of racking. This first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one frame and one pair of hanging rails or one level to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Hanging Rails only, for Frames or Levels please choose your preferred product from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Width: 1200mm-1900mm
- 2x widespan garment hanging rails
- Allows bulk storage and display of clothing
- Allows continuous hanging of up to 1900mm
- Load capacity per rail of up to 300kg UDL*
- Mecalux-patented connection system
- Safety-clip rail locking
- Powder-coated high-visibility Orange finish
- 50mm height adjustments
Industrial-strength, garment racking system designed for storing and displaying large quantities of clothing. Uses the cost-effective modular component systemm allowing you to create a customised racking system to suit your personal needs. This system enhances the rigidity of the shelving and allows multiple extension bays to be added.
PLEASE NOTE: Hanging garments extend by approximately 300mm from each side of the racking. Extra aisle space therefore needs to be included in any fitting dimensions
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to rail width.