Heavy Duty 850kg Chipboard Longspan Racking Levels
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Racking is sold as individual Frames and Levels. You will require a minimum of two frames and one level to create your first bay of racking. This first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one frame and one level to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Chipboard Levels only, for Frames and Galvanised Levels please choose your preferred product from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Width: 1200mm-2700mm, Depth: 600mm-900mm
- Longer-length modular shelving
- Allows continuous spans of up to 2700mm
- 2x stamped-steel, single-piece shelf beams in a high visibility orange finish (i.e. process-manufactured and without welded joins)
- Steel deck supports not included (available separately)
- 22mm thick chipboard shelves
- Optional steel deck supports maximise the resilience of the shelves and prevent local distortion
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 850kg UDL*
- Safety-clip beam locking
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage beneath first level
Longspan Racking levels. Industrial-strength shelving with longer-length continuous spans of up to 2700mm. Longspan racking designed for the manual storage of bulky items and heavy loads. First levels can be set at height in order to store pallets on the floor and bulky hand-loaded items on the shelves above. Shelves can be chosen either with or without additional steel support beams, the support beams increase the weight capacity of some sizes of shelf and prevent shelf distortion from heavy items being point-loaded on a shelf.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.