Heavy Duty 850kg Galvanised Longspan Racking Levels
PLEASE NOTE: Heavy Duty Longspan Racking is sold as individual Frames and Levels. You will require a minimum of two frames and one level to create your first bay of racking. This first bay can then be extended with a minimum of one frame and one level to create a longer run. This makes for a more cost effective and customisable racking system to suit the requirements of your business.
This page is for Galvanised Levels only, for Frames and Chipboard Levels please choose your preferred product from the "Other Options" dropdown menu.
- Width: 1200mm-2700mm, Depth: 600mm-900mm
- Corrosion-resistant galvanised-steel shelves
- Designed for intensive use and harsher storage conditions
- Used in areas prone to damp and for the storage of oily or greasy products
- Suitable for cold-stores, stockrooms and (covered) outdoor storage
- Manufactured from precision-folded galvanised steel sheets
- Vertical edge locking enhances rigidity of frame
- Panels have a wipe clean surface and are removable
- Longer-length modular shelving
- Allows continuous spans of up to 2700mm
- 2x stamped-steel, single-piece shelf beams in a high visibility orange finish (i.e. process-manufactured and without welded joins)
- Steel deck supports not included (available separately)
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 850kg UDL*
- Safety-clip beam locking
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage beneath first level
Galvanised steel shelves for our Heavy Duty Longspan racking system. Steel panels will not chip or flake and are resistant to impact damage. Longspan Racking is industrial-strength offering longer-length continuous spans of up to 2700mm. The system is designed for the manual storage of bulky items and heavy loads. First levels can be set at height in order to store pallets on the floor and bulky hand-loaded items on the shelves above.
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.